GTA Online celebrates its bikers this week with an array of rewards, bonuses and discounts, including:
- Double GTA$ and RP in select MC Sell Missions (Document Forgery, Counterfeit Cash, and Weed MC Sell Missions), as well as Bike Races
- Triple GTA$ and RP in Hasta La Vista
- A free Blaine County Radio Tee for all MC Clubhouse owners
- 40% off MC Clubhouses and their Upgrades and Modifications
- 50% off Resupply Costs for all MC Sell Missions, as well as Weed Farms, Counterfeit Cash Factories, Document Forgery Offices/Factories, and all their Upgrades and Modifications
- Vehicle Discounts: 40% off the Shitzu Hakuchou Drag, Pegassi Vortex, MTL Dune, and Maxwell Vagrant, and30% off the Vulcar Warrener HKR
- All Bicycles are free all week long
- The Principe Lectro motorbike is this week’s top prize at the Lucky Wheel
- New Prize Ride and Challenge: LS Car Meet members who place in the Top 3 in the Street Race Series for five straight days will win the Dinka Jester RR
- New Test Rides: The Annis ZR350, Vapid Dominator GTT, and Karin Calico GTF
- Prime Gaming Bonus: Players who connect their Social Club account with Prime Gaming will get a GTA$100K bonus for playing any time this week
- Prime Gaming Discounts: 35% off the Obey Tailgater S and 80% off the Vapid Flash GT
Also, as previously mentioned, we will continue to remove certain GTA Online Jobs to make room for further updates, as well as to assist with player matchmaking. These Jobs will be cycled in and out as we continue to add to the game in the future.
Please see below for the Newswire with full details.
Bikers of All Stripes Come Out Ahead This Week
Double GTA$ on Select Biker Businesses, Triple GTA$ and RP on Hasta La Vista, and More
Rebels who run criminal enterprises are thriving in their own ways: completing Document Forgery, Counterfeit Cash, and Weed MC Sell Missions will pay out double GTA$ until September 22. Resupply costs for all MC businesses are also halved, so your accountant is going to be working some serious overtime.
All MC Clubhouse owners, meanwhile, will receive a free Blaine County Radio Tee — the perfect uniform for loudly spouting conspiracy theories over beers in a seedy dive bar, delivered within 72 hours of login after September 27.
3X GTA$ and RP on Hasta La Vista
It’s dangerous business riding a bicycle around Los Santos. Sometimes it feels like the motorists have it out for you. Sometimes, they really do. Case in point: Hasta La Vista, the Adversary Mode wherein the cyclists must do their best to outpace, outmaneuver, and somehow escape a pursuing truck — or two. Survive or end up a smear on the side of the road. Whatever the outcome, all players who complete a round of Hasta La Vista will earn triple GTA$ and RP, all week long.
2X GTA$ and RP on Bike Races
If you’d rather slip into an aerodynamic neoprene outfit and work up a competitive sweat, all Bike Races are dishing out 2X GTA and RP this week.
Car Meet Prize Ride: The Dinka Jester RR
Skilled and dedicated LS Car Meet members who place in the Top 3 in the Street Race Series for five straight days will win a devilish Dinka Jester RR. From there, it’s yours to fine-tune from stock to your exacting tastes and specs.
Test Track: Annis ZR350, Vapid Dominator GTT, and Karin Calico GTF
Stop by the Car Meet’s Test Track and hop behind the wheel of the Annis ZR350, Vapid Dominator GTT, or the Karin Calico GTF to see how they fare in a Scramble, race against the clock in a Time Trial, or just see how it maneuvers around the columns and painted track, all at no personal cost.
This Week on the Podium: Principe Lectro
Visit the lobby of The Diamond Casino & Resort and you’ll notice that even they’ve gotten in on the two-wheeled action. In addition to the GTA$, clothing, snacks, RP, and mystery prizes, all those who spin the Lucky Wheel might roll away on the Principe Lectro, an agile little motorbike that yearns to catch some serious airtime.
Head to Pedal and Metal Cycles on your iFruit for an absolute steal this week — all bicycles are free. There are also sales on a range of four-wheeled vehicles, if that’s more your speed. Read on below for the complete list.
Aspiring bikers can pick up any MC Clubhouse property (and upgrade it to their heart’s content) for 40% off. Meanwhile, Resupply costs for all MC Sell Missions are halved — same goes for the cost of Weed Farms, Counterfeit Cash Factories, Document Forgery Offices/Factories, and all their Upgrades and Modifications.